Awesome Assessment Tool (Everything in One Location)



This week I had the opportunity to attend the Bring it Together conference in Niagara Falls. One of the many amazing things I get to do this year in my new role. I learned so much that I can't wait to share with you.





My first session was with Heidi Mannhardt. @HiD_Mnhrt She taught us how to use one Google form, sheet and individual student docs to track all assessments, all school year long. If you are interested she has uploaded a step by step on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOURN6lTBqg





I can come in and talk you through it if you like. Or we can set up a workshop if enough teachers want time to try it it. Gotta say it is something I am definitely gonna incorporate into my classroom as it makes feedback real, almost instant, authentic and for me having it all in one location would help immensely. Karen Walker@mrs7walker  was also there and says she might give it a go in her practice as well. I will check in after parent interviews and see how it is going.
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment