Chromebook Shortcuts


Chromebook Crash Course: What You NEED 
This past December I spent part of my Christmas break participating in the Ditch that Textbook Summit put on by Matt Miller. I have to say that it was some of the most useful and thought provoking PD I have taken online.
So much so that it inspired me to try to create some of my own online PD this year. (Stay Tuned)

I had a difficult time deciding which one I should focus on for the engage blog but opted to include something you can put into immediate practice!   I decided to share some of what I learned from Matt Miller's Chromebook Crash Course. Below find a copy of his chart of useful shortcuts for Chromebooks.

For you visual learners I have a link to a google doc that has a kind teacher (Mrs. Dale) created.  It includes graphics you can print out for your students or yourself. Page 2 and Page 3.




                         Check out the ZOMBIE KEY it brings back Tabs from the dead and allows you to see what the students closed as you walked up behind them :) Ctrl + Shift + T


I also included a Sketch note of the session by Jenn Giffen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment